" lyrics for All 4 One " I Swear

المستبده

بيلساني محترف

إنضم
Oct 4, 2008
المشاركات
2,987
مستوى التفاعل
24
المطرح
في أحلى وطن


I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
And I swear like the shadow that's by your side ​

I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my heart ​

`Coz I'll stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart ​

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side
I'll be there ​

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear ​

I'll give you every thing I can
I'll build your dreams with these two hands
We'll hang some memories on the walls ​

And when just the two of us are there
You won't have to ask if I still care
`Coz as the time turns the page, my love won't age at all ​

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there ​

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear ​

I swear (I swear) by the moon and stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there ​

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every (single) beat of my heart
I swear, i swear, oh... i... swear...​


:15:​
 

Cosette

لــولـــيــة البيلســـــــــــان

إنضم
Oct 1, 2008
المشاركات
13,593
مستوى التفاعل
68
المطرح
no where
it is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing song
:24::24::24:
 

المستبده

بيلساني محترف

إنضم
Oct 4, 2008
المشاركات
2,987
مستوى التفاعل
24
المطرح
في أحلى وطن
WeLcOmE LoLo

:24:​
 
أعلى