( remember me ( troy

The Hero

الأســــــــــــــطورة

إنضم
Jun 29, 2008
المشاركات
20,103
مستوى التفاعل
69
المطرح
في ضحكة عيون حبيبي
رسايل :

شكرًا للأشواك علَّمتني الكثيرَ

Remember Me

josh1fg4.jpg


​

Remember, I will still be here,
As long as you hold me, in your memory​

Remember, when your dreams have ended,
Time can be transcended,
Just remember me​

I am the one star that keeps burning, so brightly,
It is the last light, to fade into the rising sun​

I'm with you,
Whenever you tell,
My story,
For I am all I've done​

Remember, I will still be here,
As long as you hold me, in your memory,
Remember me​

I am that one voice, in the cold wind,
That whispers,
And if you listen, you'll hear me call across the sky​

As long as,
I still can reach out, and touch you,
Then I will never die​

Remember, I'll never leave you,
If you will only,
Remember me​

Remember me...​

Remember, I will still be here,
As long as you hold me,
In your memory​

Remember,
When your dreams have ended,
Time can be transcended,
I live forever,
Remember me​

Remember me,
Remember... me...​
 
التعديل الأخير بواسطة المشرف:
أعلى