Syria: Authorities Release a New Batch of Prisoners in the Presence of Arab Observers

The Hero

الأســــــــــــــطورة

إنضم
Jun 29, 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
المطرح
في ضحكة عيون حبيبي
رسايل :

شكرًا للأشواك علَّمتني الكثيرَ

A new batch of prisoners, involved in the events since March 15, 2011 who were included in the general amnesty decree No. 10/2012 issued by President Bashar al-Assad were released on Monday in the presence of members of the Arab League monitors.A number of released persons at Damascus central prison underlined that the pardon decree forms a new start for them to practice their normal life and contribute to building the society."The pardon spreads the spirit of amity and tolerancethis is our country and we have to unite hand in hand to build it and promote the position of Syria, Atef said to SANA.Mohammad Ashaar added "I am very happy to go back to my home and practice my work I discovered that I was wrong the amnesty was an opportunity to correct my fault."For their part, several families and relatives of the released citizens were satisfied over the pardon which let them back to their houses and sons, adding that the pardon consolidated the values of tolerance and amity in Syria.

أعلى