Wake up call- maron 5

روح الشام

رئيس وزارء البيلسان

إنضم
Dec 4, 2008
المشاركات
13,083
مستوى التفاعل
93
المطرح
iN FaNtAsTiC wOrLd
maroon-5-2007-mtv-video-music-awards-red-carpet-0ax95K.jpg


maron 5​



I didn't hear what you were saying
I live on raw emotion, baby
I answer questions, never maybe
And I'm not kind if you betray me
So who the hell are you to say 'we'?
I never would've made it, baby
​


If you needed love, well, then ask for love
Could've given love, now I'm taking love
And it's not my fault 'cause you both deserve
What's coming now, so don't say a word​

Wake up call, caught you in the morning
With another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don't you care about me? I don't think so!​

Six foot tall, came without a warning
So I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here, I don't think so!​

I would've bled to make you happy
You didn't need to treat me that way
And now you've beat me at my own game
And now I found you sleeping soundly
And your love is screaming loudly
I hear a sound and hit the ground​

If you needed love, well, then ask for love
Could've given love, now I'm taking love
And it's not my fault 'cause you both deserve
What's coming now, so don't say a word​

Wake up call, caught you in the morning
With another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don't you care about me? I don't think so!​

Six foot tall, came without a warning
So I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here, I don't feel so bad
I don't feel so bad, I don't feel so bad​

I'm so sorry, darling
Did I do the wrong thing?
Oh, what was I thinking?
Is his heart still beating?​

Wake up call, caught you in the morning
With another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don't you care about me? I don't think so!​

Six foot tall, came without a warning
So I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here, I don't feel so bad​

Wake up call, caught you in the morning
With another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Care about me? I don't think so!​

Six foot tall, came without a warning
So I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
No, he won't come around here, I don't feel so bad​

Wake up call, caught you in the morning
With another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don't you care about me? I don't feel so bad​

Wake up call, caught you in the morning
With another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore? ​

 
التعديل الأخير:
أعلى