Real love lyrics massari

The Hero

الأســــــــــــــطورة

إنضم
Jun 29, 2008
المشاركات
20,103
مستوى التفاعل
69
المطرح
في ضحكة عيون حبيبي
رسايل :

شكرًا للأشواك علَّمتني الكثيرَ

1327.jpg


Girl, girl I'm goin outta my mind
And even though I don't really know you
I must've been runnin outta time
I'm waiting for the moment I can show you
And baby girl I want you to know
I'm watching you go
I'm watching you pass me by
It's real love that you don't know about ​

Baby I was there all alone
When you'd be doin things that i would wit you
I picture you and me all alone
I'm wishing there was someone i can talk to
I gotta get out outta my head
But baby girl I gotta see you once again, again
It's real love that you don't know about ​

Girl, girl I'm goin outta my mind
And even though I don't really know you
I must've been runnin outta time
I'm waiting for the moment I can show you
And baby girl I want you to know
I"m watching you go
I'm watching you pass me by
It's real love that you don't know about ​

(Every night and now) when I go to sleep
I couldn't stop dreaming about you
Your love has got me feeling kinda weak
I really can't see me without you
And now you're runnin round in my head
I'm never gonna let you slip away again
It's real love that you don't know about ​

Every now and then when I want you
I wish that I could tell you that I want you
If I could have the chance to talk wit cha
If I could have the chance to walk wit cha
Then I would stop holding it in
And never have to go through this again, again
It's real love that you don't know about ​

Girl, girl I'm goin outta my mind
And even though I don't really know you
I must've been runnin outta time
I'm waiting for the moment I can show you
And baby girl I want you to know
I"m watching you go
I'm watching you pass me by
It's real love that you don't know about ​

Today when I saw you alone
I knew I had to come up and approach you
Cuz girl I really gotta let you know
All about the things you made me go through
And now she lookin at me in the eye
And now you got me hopin I ain't dreamin again, ​

Again
It's real love that you don't know about ​

Every now and then when I want you
I wish that I could tell you that I want you
If I could have the chance to talk wit cha
If I could have the chance to walk wit cha
Then I would stop holding it in
And never have to go through this again, again
It's real love that you don't know about ​

Girl, girl I'm goin outta my mind
And even though I don't really know you
I must've been runnin outta time
I'm waiting for the moment I can show you
And baby girl I want you to know
I"m watching you go
I'm watching you pass me by
It's real love that you don't know about ​

You're the one that I want and no one can take
It from me
No, no, no, no, no
Even though I don't really know you
I got a lot of love I really wanna show you
And you'd be right there in front of me
I can see you passin in front of me
No, no, no
Girl I need your love
Baby I need your love ​
 
التعديل الأخير بواسطة المشرف:

Pure Feelings

سكرتيرة القائم

إنضم
Jul 6, 2008
المشاركات
8,319
مستوى التفاعل
90
المطرح
between his eyes
رسايل :

بعيونك تعال وشوف شوقي ولهفتي وحبي وازا ماسدقت بيا حط ايدك على قلبي

يئبرني مساري
:24::24:
 

روح الشام

رئيس وزارء البيلسان

إنضم
Dec 4, 2008
المشاركات
13,083
مستوى التفاعل
93
المطرح
iN FaNtAsTiC wOrLd
أعلى